- Pens star Malkin put on IR with concussion
Pittsburgh Penguins star and reigning NHL MVP Evgeni Malkin has been diagnosed with a concussion and placed on injured reserve retroactive to Feb. 22.
- Penguins' Malkin placed on injured reserve
The Pittsburgh Penguins placed center Evgeni Malkin on injured reserve, retroactive to Feb. 22, because of a concussion, the team announced Monday.
- Penguins place Evgeni Malkin on IR with concussion
Pittsburgh Penguins centre Evgeni Malkin was played on injured reserve retroactive to last Friday, the team announced Monday.
- League MVP Malkin suffers concussion
Russian forward Evgeni Malkin is out indefinitely with a concussion after slamming his head into the boards, the Pittsburgh Penguins announced on Monday.
- Penguins sign veteran Eaton
The Pittsburgh Penguins signed veteran defenseman Mark Eaton to a one-year, $750,000 contract on Monday.
- What Evgeni Malkin's Concussion Means for the Pittsburgh Penguins
The Pittsburgh Penguins entered the 2013 season with superstar forwards Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin healthy and ready to lead the franchise back to the Stanley Cup Final. Unfortunately for the Penguins, Malkin now has a concussion (via Dave Molinari of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ), and it's an injury that could have a gigantic impact on the team's success moving forward. The injury occurred …
- Penguins-Panthers Preview
The Pittsburgh Penguins have already shown they can thrive without one of their superstars, and they're hoping to prove it again.
- NHL Realignment Could Mean New Rivalries for Pittsburgh Penguins
COMMENTARY | With a 10-year CBA in place, the NHL is wasting no time in remaking itself.
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.