- Grand Haven's Dan Bylsma won't be getting over U.S. hockey team's loss anytime soon
But now he has shifted his focus back to the Pittsburgh Penguins and looks to get his first-place team to make a deep run in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Coach Dan Bylsma copes with U.S. fade in Olympics
Coach Dan Bylsma knows the disappointing finish by the U.S. Olympic men’s hockey team in Sochi, Russia, will linger. But he has shifted his focus back to the Pittsburgh Penguins and looks to get his Eastern Conference-leading team to make a deep run in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Penguins: Paul Martin broke hand in Olympics, out 4-to-6 weeks
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 25 (UPI) — Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Paul Martin suffered a broken hand while playing in the Winter Olympics and will be out 4-to-6 weeks, the team said Tuesday.
- Bylsma back with Penguins after Sochi struggles
Coach Dan Bylsma knows that the disappointing finish of the U.S. Olympic men's hockey team in Sochi will linger. But now he has shifted his focus back to the Pittsburgh Penguins and looks to get his first-place team to make a deep run in the Stanley Cup playoffs. ''I don't think you get rid of the disappointment,'' Bylsma said Tuesday. The task at hand is coming back here and playing for the …
- Penguins’ Paul Martin Out 4-6 Weeks With Hand Injury Suffered At Olympics
The Pittsburgh Penguins blue line was hit hard by another injury at the 2014 Winter…
- Pens' Martin to miss 4-to-6 weeks
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Paul Martin is expected to miss 4-to-6 weeks with a broken hand he suffered while playing for Team USA at the Olympics.
- Olympics injury sidelines Penguins' Martin
The Pittsburgh Penguins will be without Paul Martin for four to six weeks after the defenseman suffered a broken hand during the Olympics in Sochi, Russia. The 32-year-old Martin was sidelined for Team USA's final two games at the Olympics, including the semifinal loss to Canada, and now will miss more time with the Penguins. It has not been a good season health-wise for Martin. In the 33 games …
- Marc-Andre Fleury to wear Steelers-inspired mask during Stadium Series (Photo)
Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury is no stranger to wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers helmet. As you can see above, he's done it twice during the Steelers' most recent runs to the Super Bowl. On Saturday night, when the Penguins visit … Continue reading ?
- Drouin, Gibson and Lazar lead scouts’ take on top 10 NHL-drafted prospects
From Tampa Bay Lightning top pick Jonathan Drouin to Pittsburgh Penguins prospect Scott Harrington, BTN has teamed up with International Scouting Services to lay out the top 10 NHL-drafted prospects. The prospects eligible for the list require a birthdate no … Continue reading ?