- New York Rangers beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 4-3 in shootout
The New York Rangers took a win last night over the Eastern Conference leading, Pittsburgh Penguins. read more
- Penguins defenseman Kris Letang suffers stroke
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Kris Letang will be out for at least six weeks because of a stroke.
- LATEST NEWS
New York Rangers' Benoit Pouliot, center, celebrates his goal with Mats Zuccarello (36) and Anton Stralman (6) during the first period of an NHL hockey game against the Pittsburgh Penguins in Pittsburgh, Friday, Feb. 7, 2014.
- NHL roundup: Letang had stroke, out six weeks
The Pittsburgh Penguins announced Friday that defenseman Kris Letang will miss at least six weeks after suffering a stroke last week.
- Pittsburgh Penguins Kris Letang out six weeks
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Kris Letang is out six weeks after having a stroke last week. Letang, who has missed the Penguins' last four games, has had a small hole in his heart since birth. read more
- Penguins D Kris Letang out after having stroke
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Kris Letang will be out for at least six weeks because of a stroke.
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.