- Kris Letang, Penguins near deal on 8-year contract: report
The Pittsburgh Penguins are reportedly close to locking up defenceman Kris Letang with a new eight-year contract worth a reported $58 million (US).
- Penguins deal Tyler Kennedy to Sharks; beneficial for Dupuis negotations?
NEWARK — Two days after the Pittsburgh Penguins re-signed Chris Kunitz to a 3-year extension, word came out via Rob Rossi of the Tribune-Review that negotiations with unrestricted-free-agent-to-be Pascal Dupuis weren’t going so well. From Rossi: The Penguins and winger … Continue reading ?
- Kris Letang nearing contract extension with Penguins, according to multiple reports
The Pittsburgh Penguins and defenseman Kris Letang are nearing an agreement on a eight-year, $58 million contract extension, according to multiple reports on Sunday afternoon. The extension reportedly will contain a 15-team limited no-trade clause and carries an annual average value of $7.25 million against the salary cap. Letang still has one-year remaining on a four-year, $14 million contract …
- Kris Letang, Penguins close in on eight-year contract extension: Report
The Pittsburgh Penguins are close to locking up their No. 1 defenceman.
- Report: Penguins, Letang close to $58M deal
Pittsburgh Penguins defenseman Kris Letang is closing in on a new contract worth more than $50 million. According to Renaud Lavoie of RDS, the sides are working through “small details” before finalizing the agreement.
- Sources: Pens, Letang near $58M extension
The Pittsburgh Penguins and star defenseman Kris Letang were close to agreeing on an eight-year, $58 million contract extension Sunday just before the NHL entry draft, sources told ESPN.com.