- Boston Bruins top Pittsburgh Penguins in nasty Game 1
The Boston Bruins beat the Pittsburgh Penguins, 3-0, in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals by shutting down the 'pretty hockey.' The Penguins stars were not amused.
- Bruins drop Penguins 3-0 to take early lead
PITTSBURGH (AP) — The Boston Bruins insist they aren't trying to draw the high-flying Pittsburgh Penguins into a street fight.
- NHL Three Stars: Rask, Krejci lead Bruins over Penguins; Blackhawks edge Kings
Rask was so good tonight he didn't even need to look at the puck to make saves. No. 1 Star: Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins Rask earned his first career postseason shutout with a 29-save performance as the Bruins beat the … Continue reading ?
- Boston Bruins slam the door on Pittsburgh Penguins
The Boston Bruins won the first game of the Eastern Conference final Saturday night.
- Krejci, Horton power Bruins to series lead
David Krejci scored two more goals during his torrid postseason and the Boston Bruins shut down the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-0 in the opening game of the Eastern Conference finals on Saturday night.
- LATEST NEWS
Pittsburgh Penguins goalie Tomas Vokoun (92) watches as a shot by Boston Bruins' David Krejci gets past him for a goal in the first period of Game 1 in an NHL hockey Stanley Cup Eastern Conference finals, Saturday, June 1, 2013, in Pittsburgh.
- Boston Bruins vs Pittsburgh Penguins Live Stream Free: Watch Online Stanley Cup Playoffs Game 1 Eastern Conference …
Boston Bruins vs Pittsburgh Penguins takes place in the Stanley Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 on Saturday night in a match up many had expected to see for the conference title since way earlier in the season.
- Boston Bruins vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Game 1: Live Score, Updates & Analysis
Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins is underway, and heading into the second period of play the visiting B's hold the one-goal lead.. David Krejci struck first on a flukey play, giving the Bruins the first goal of the series. Boston Bruins 1, Pittsburgh Penguins 0 (2nd Period)