- NHL Three Stars: Rask, Bergeron lead Bruins to verge of Stanley Cup Final
No. 1 Star: Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins Rask was rock solid for the Bruins, stopping 53 shots as Boston took a 3-0 series lead over the Pittsburgh Penguins with a 2-1 double overtime victory. He now leads all goaltenders with … Continue reading ?
- NHL: Boston Bruins beat Pittsburgh Penguins in second overtime to take 3-0 series lead
Patrice Bergeron scored 15:19 into the second overtime to lead the host Boston Bruins to a 2-1 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins and a 3-0 series lead in the Eastern Conference finals on Wednesday night.
- Bergeron scores in 2nd OT to give Bruins 2-1 win
Boston Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask drops to the ice for the puck, against the Pittsburgh Penguins during the second period in Game 3 of the NHL hockey Stanley Cup playoffs Eastern Conference finals, in Boston on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
- Penguins start Vokoun in goal for Game 3 vs Bruins
BOSTON (AP) — Tomas Vokoun is back in goal for the Pittsburgh Penguins for Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night.
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Boston Bruins Game 3: Live Score, Updates and Analysis
The first period of Game 3 between the Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins is underway, and the B's have already taken a one-goal lead on a David Krejci goal. After winning both games on the road in Pittsburgh, Boston finds itself in the driver's seat of this series. The 6-1 shellacking they put on the Pens in Game 2 was a dramatic statement about the talent level and toughness of this Bruins …
- Penguins’ skaters need to be the story for Pittsburgh to win Game 3
If the Pittsburgh Penguins are relying on their goaltending, the Pittsburgh Penguins are losing. It's as simple as that. So don't expect Tomas Vokoun, the netminder to whom Dan Bylsma will be returning for Wednesday's all-important Game 3, to win … Continue reading ?
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.