- Penguins-Blue Jackets Preview
The Pittsburgh Penguins still have yet to clinch a playoff spot and are staring at the possibility of their longest losing streak in two seasons. The playoff-chasing Columbus Blue Jackets have lost five straight overall in this series heading into Friday night's home matchup with the Penguins. Pittsburgh (46-22-5) fell 3-2 to Los Angeles on Thursday, failing to clinch its eighth straight …
- Kings top Penguins 3-2 for 8th straight road win
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Drew Doughty scored early in the third period to give Los Angeles the lead for good, and the Kings beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 Thursday night for their franchise-record tying eighth straight road win.
- Bad habits teaching Penguins valuable lesson
The Pittsburgh Penguins have fallen into a rut. After they failed to reign victorious over the Phoenix Coyotes and their backup goaltender, Tuesday, Pittsburgh’s problems stem further than a shelf full of ailing players.
- Top Line: Penguins coach Bylsma, five Maple Leafs on hot seat; more links
• Rob Rossi explains what’s behind the Pittsburgh Penguins’ lackluster 6-6-2 record since coming back from the Olympic break. These seem like valid explanations, but they’re not quieting rumors that the Pens may consider a coaching change before heading into the playoffs.
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.