- New York Rangers stun Pittsburgh Penguins to win Game 7
Let’s keep this in perspective. The tragedy surrounding the Eastern Conference semifinal between the New York Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins had little to do with the series. It was not about Sidney Crosby’s legacy, nor Dan Bylsma’s job (though we’ll discuss that topic later).
- New York Rangers eliminate Pittsburgh Penguins in seventh game
Henrik Lundqvist, the king of Game sevens, stood tall Tuesday night in the face of the Pittsburgh Penguins' firing squad.
- Front-Office Failure at the Heart of Pittsburgh Penguins' Collapse vs. Rangers
This is the end of the Pittsburgh Penguins as we know them. For the fifth straight season, the Penguins were dispatched from the Stanley Cup playoffs by a lower-seeded team. They once again suffered the indignity of a Game 7 home defeat, losing 2-1 to the New York Rangers in the deciding game of their conference semifinal series at Consol Energy Center on Tuesday night. It’s the second time in …
- Dan Bylsma hasn’t contemplated whether he pays price for Penguins loss
This could be the last game Dan Bylsma will have coached for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Consequences in Pittsburgh: What next for Penguins after losing Game 7 to Rangers?
The Pittsburgh Penguins get bounced from the 2014 NHL playoffs after losing 2-1 to the New York Rangers in Game 7. It's another playoff disappointment for the Penguins, and likely means changes are coming in Pittsburgh. GM Ray Shero, coach Dan Bylsma and even core star players could be be moved out.
- Rangers Beat Pittsburgh Penguins 2-1 to Advance in NHL Playoffs
Henrik Lundqvist stopped 35 shots and the New York Rangers beat the Pittsburgh Penguins 2-1 in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference semifinals, rallying from a 3-1 series deficit for the first time in franchise history.
Close Bookmark and Share This Page
If you like this then please subscribe to the RSS Feed.