- NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins bounce back, down New York Islanders in overtime
Minnesota Wild gets its first win in series vs. Chicago Blackhawks
- NHL playoffs 2013: Pittsburgh Penguins beat New York Islanders in Game 3 overtime, lead series 2-1
To start: How great was it to see Islanders fans twirling little orange towels in the air again at Nassau Coliseum? For too long, the materials of no choice for Isles fans have been white flags.
- Penguins overcome Islanders in OT
UNIONDALE, N.Y. — Chris Kunitz scored a power-play goal 8:44 into overtime Sunday afternoon to lift the Pittsburgh Penguins to a 5-4 victory over the New York Islanders in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals at Nassau Coliseum.
- Kunitz's 2nd PP Goal Gives Pens OT Win Over Isles
The Pittsburgh Penguins bounced back from their home disappointment and dished out their fair share to the suddenly shocked New York Islanders.
- LATEST NEWS
Pittsburgh Penguins' Matt Cooke, right, takes down New York Islanders' John Tavares during the third period of Game 3 of an NHL hockey Stanley Cup first-round playoff series on Sunday, May 5, 2013, in Uniondale, N.Y.
- PHT: Pens find way past Isles | Highlights
The Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Islanders each coughed up two goals leads as the momentum shifted wildly throughout this contest. At the end of the day, the Pittsburgh Penguins gained the series lead on the strength of a pair of Chris Kunitz ‘s power-play goals assisted by Sidney Crosby .
- Islanders-Penguins Game 3 gametrax
New York Islanders and Pittsburgh Penguins face off in Game 3 of their NHL playoff series.
- Penguins face their mistakes, ready for raucous Islanders fans in Game 3
UNIONDALE, N.Y. — The Pittsburgh Penguins knew exactly what to expect from their opponents in Game 2. They knew that the New York Islanders would be better than their showing in Game 1, which ended 5-0 in the Penguins’ favor. … Continue reading ?