- NHL-National Hockey League roundup
Oct 29 (The Sports Xchange) – The Pittsburgh Penguins are banged up. Right wing Chuck Kobasew will miss three to four weeks because of a lower-body injury, the team announced Tuesday. On Monday, the team said defenseman Rob Scuderi is out indefinitely with a broken ankle. Kobasew was hurt during Monday's game on a check from Carolina Hurricanes defenseman Tim Gleason. Scuderi was blasted by …
- NHL roundup: Penguins lose Kobasew for 3-4 weeks
The Pittsburgh Penguins are banged up.
- Cam Neely vs. Ulf Samuelsson and the brutal history of Bruins/Penguins rivalry
The Pittsburgh Penguins and Boston Bruins renewed their rivalry in the 2013 Eastern Conference Playoffs, with the Bruins sweeping the Penguins in the conference finals. It was a humbling dismissal of Sidney Crosby’s team, which faces the Bruins for the … Continue reading ?
- Penguins forward Kobasew out 3-4 weeks
Pittsburgh Penguins forward Chuck Kobasew is out for at least three weeks with a lower-body injury.
- Bruins-Penguins Preview
Since the start of 2012, the Pittsburgh Penguins have won every regular-season game they've played against the Boston Bruins.
- Penguins F Kobasew out 3-4 weeks
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Penguins forward Chuck Kobasew is out for at least three weeks with a lower body injury.
- Penguins injured list grows as lower body issue sidelines F Chuck Kobasew for 3-4 weeks
PITTSBURGH, Pa. – Pittsburgh Penguins forward Chuck Kobasew is out for at least three weeks with a lower body injury.