- LATEST NEWS
Pittsburgh Penguins goalie Thomas Greiss (1), of Germany, stops a Detroit Red Wings left wing Justin Abdelkader (8) shot in the second period of an NHL hockey game in Detroit, Thursday, Oct. 23, 2014.
- Pittsburgh Penguins vocalist recounts singing O Canada for solidarity following Ottawa terror attack
It was during the swell of voices — some 18,000 Americans, all singing the chorus of O Canada — when Jeff Jimerson really started to grasp the significance of the moment.
- Red Wings score 3 late goals to stun Penguins
The Pittsburgh Penguins turned a 3-1 lead with three minutes to play into a 4-3 overtime loss. Here is how it happened. Only six games into the season and the Pittsburgh Penguins have already suffered two crushing defeats. After letting the Dallas Stars score two goals in the final three minutes earlier this month, the Penguins turned a two-goal lead with three minutes to play in regulation into …
- Detroit Red Wings host Pittsburgh Penguins with both clubs looking for boost from power play (with video)
Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins are trying to get their power play going again, while the Detroit Red Wings’ unit hasn’t made much of an impact. After being held without a point for the first time this season, Crosby […]
- Pittsburgh Penguins play ‘O Canada’ in show of solidarity after Ottawa shooting; acknowledged by Stephen Harper
The Pittsburgh Penguins were playing an American team in the U.S., but they made it clear their thoughts were with Canada
- How the 1994 NHL lockout spared us another hideous jersey design
The Pittsburgh Penguins almost had one of the worst third jersey designs if it were not for the '94 lockout.
- NHL Scores: Flyers still have Penguins' number; Another hat trick for Corey Perry
The Pittsburgh Penguins simply can not beat the Philadelphia Flyers at the Consol Energy Center. Elsewhere, the Edmonton Oilers are now on a winning streak — a two-game winning streak. Against 28 other NHL teams the Pittsburgh Penguins are very difficult to beat on home ice. The lone exception: When they play the Philadelphia Flyers. Since the Penguins moved into the Consol Energy Center at the …
Digest powered by RSS Digest